Welcome To Ghana Cleft Foundation
Our mandate as guided by ACT 179 is in the areas indicated below:
1. To act as a charitable organization for as long as the objective is in the nature of offering assistance to patients with clefts and their families.
2. To provide assurance and hope for patients with cleft lip and palate.
3. To relieve the anxiety of families of patients with cleft lips and palate
4. To build capacity in the provision of specialist care for cleft lip and palate.
5. To undertake or do anything that the FOUNDATION thinks right for patients with cleft and their families.
To advance understanding of the cleft lip and palate deformity and the availability of treatment services in Ghana and the West African sub-region.
To provide the needed support for cleft lip and palate services in Ghana and the West African sub-region through awareness creation, advocacy, resource mobilization, service provision, capacity building and research.
The aim is to ensure that every child with cleft deformity receives timeous and affordable care as necessary.